As a human mind we are all eager to get started on what can we do to make the best of what we have-how to improve our lives and of course Feng Shui is definitely one of those steps. However, we all like to be the hare in the race and get there without having gone through a process.
The above animation was made to emphasis the importance not only that you have to do the following before starting Feng Shui Implementation but it is also about Timing:
1. Clear all Clutter or stuff you are holding onto in your home; hoarding, keeping a tight grip on old things gathering durst, moth beaten goods.
2. You Must Space Clear where you are moving into, where you have lived for many years or if you have arguments, tragedy has happened or even a death.
I am in a hotel in Dubai now where they practice the concept of cleansing their hotel daily using simple methods of charcoal and a particular resin that is renowned for dissipating unwanted aromas as well as dispelling patterns created by other peoples dramas, emotions and conflicts.
You can find out more about these two activities here: http://bit.ly/2jl1lyW
Once the two steps have been taken your place of abode is already starting to feel different and THEN we start on the Feng Shui Steps; here are 5 Simple Steps to implement right away:
- Ensure the entrance to your home has flowers or plants; brass hardware on the doors is shining.
- Take out mirrors in the bedroom or do not sleep opposite; take out all electronics in the bedroom
- Locate your good fortune & helpful people areas - usually diagonally opposite each other.
- In the kitchen make sure the fire-oven facilities are separate from the water-sink facilities.
- Be aware of what your mirrors are duplicating in your home.