However, people these days don't get to have a good sleep for straight eight hours due to a very busy lifestyle and too much stress.
1. Declutter, declutter and declutter. It may seem irritating to hear listen to it but clutter is a bad energy. It makes you restless.
De-clutter In Seven Easy Steps
2. Get rid of television, gadgets and exercise equipment. They are the source of EMF's and they bring in the stress of daily life. They also distract you from having intimate moments with your partner.
3. Bring in fresh air to your private space by opening the windows. If it's not possible then use an air purifier or essential oils.
4. Be sure to put space on each side of the bed. Use the same things on each side and avoid putting the bed directly in line with the door.
5. Choose soothing colors. It should be cooler colors that make you calm and fall asleep easily. Colors such as white or beige or color red that brings in romance.
Five Feng Shui Keys To Attract Special Relationship
6. Put pictures that promote love such as a picture of you and your partner. You can also put paintings that promote intimacy.
7. Adjust your lighting. Use a dimmer or perhaps candle as this promotes intimacy in your relationship and make the place look warm.
No matter what the size is, a good bedroom should bring you joy and good sleep.
If you need my help or you want to learn more about feng shui and how it can help you have a better life, check my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.