Bring In Good Feng Shui In Your Home In Minutes
The modern world that we live in made it possible for us to do different things in a short period of time. However, being able to multi-task at work drains our energy. It lessens the time that we spend taking care of our homes.
This makes us feel stressed, still tired and is too lazy to move. It, in turn, affects our mood, relationship, and even opportunities. All this affects our health.
In feng shui, our house should be arranged in a way that it brings in good energy in our space. A space filled with good energy brings in peace and harmony.
7 Steps To Healthier Living
Try these easy steps to create a good feng shui home in minutes:
1, Make sure that your home has sufficient lighting. Dark spaces have a negative impact on one's mood while light uplifts and lightens the mood.
2. Open your windows and let the fresh air inside your home.
3. Add some plants and flowers in your space. They breathe life.
4. Burn a sage stick. It's one of the easiest ways to get rid of bad energy in your space.
Inside Out Feng Shui
5. Remove the dust in your things, polish your countertops and take out the trash. Dust and trash are bad for your health and bad feng shui as well.
6. Play good music and dance to the rhythm of it. This relaxes your body and makes you happy.
7. Use lavender oil in your home. The scent will help you create balance in your home.
8. Close the toilet lids and the door of your bathroom all the time. The drains in the bathroom carry away your chi and lead it to the sewer. It translates to draining your wealth.
7 Steps To Space Cleansing
The steps mentioned above are just little things but when added up will make an impact in your home.
If you want to learn more or if you have questions about feng shui, visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.