Feng Shui Basics For Your Business
Business is tight these days. Thousands of businesses open each day, but more than half of that lost a huge amount of money and a number of them eventually close down.
Big establishment all over the world have been using feng shui. It is a proven ancient belief practiced by successful businessmen from all parts of the world.
This belief teaches us about balance in life. It talks about the connection between men and everything that surrounds us.
If you want to transform your environment, ease stress, increase productivity and your wealth and in your company, then do this feng shui tips below.
1. Change your office space color.The blue color creates a sense of calm, gray is for institutionalisation and control and pale green color inspires creativity.
2. Use positive symbols in your office. Hang paintings that can make your day lighter. Put photos of your family. They will serve as your motivation. Make sure to use memorable pictures.
3. Plants give you a breathable space. It is a source of good energy. Choose low-maintenance plants.
4. Make sure that your desk is facing towards the entrance of your door. It signifies that you are in power and in control of the whole thing.
5. Be organized. Make a to-do list. Start with simple tasks.
If you want to know more about feng shui and how it can help you and your business, kindly visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.