Wednesday 9 August 2017

Feng Shui & Meditation



Meditation - yes that word that can mean so many things to so many.  What does meditation have to do with Feng Shui?  Everything!

Funadmentally Feng Shui is about change, about fluctuation - see the I Ching - and ultimately about Balance.

One of the ways to acquire any kind of Balance from within is to close your eyes, breathe through your nose and out through your nose and let go.  

I have to laugh sometimes when I have seen so many of the big huge Buddha's I see around the world; they look so peaceful, vacant of stress and worry just like the one below:

Having meditated most of my life - a long time meditator who has not found it easy at all - in fact stoically resisted a sense of letting go many times over - I realised one day after meditating for quite some time and then seeing these amazing statues in Thailand and Sri Lanka I made a realisation.  These statues are remnants of people who have left the building.  Yes, it is possible to leave what you consider yourself - "self" and hence nothing is there anymore.

In all the subjects I have taught including meditation I have also always told my students dont believe anything I say. Why? because my realisations are not their realisations and they have to make them themselves.

So how do we get to a place just to sit down with ourselves; feel or acquire some degree of balance from within and then that impacts upon our lives; click here

Inside Out Feng Shui


Here you will find that one of the most important things you can ever do for yourself is to take care of the Inner Home within.  Here you will discover ways to assist you to sit down, focus and concentrate.

One of the reasons there is so much addiction, self sabotage, self hatred in the world aswell as all the conflict is because people have lost their own inner sense of balance so often we are all reacting to things that have nothing to do with us or we are just connected to a world vibration that is intent on burying our own inner treasures.

That is why when you click below you will be taking the first step on your own meditation journey:


So if you know Balance is what is required in your life no matter whether its on the spiritual, financial, health or emotional level subscribe to my page or youtube where you will find more details and ways to be assisted in your meditation journey.

For more information on other areas that can affect your environment; www.wealthyspaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment